Lucy Olivia 26/09/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy Olivia 26/09/11

Managed to sneak another 3 hours in this morning, drift was pretty damn speedy, stuck it out and had 5 codling, smallest just short of 3lb and biggest took scales to 6.5lb, have to say it felt bigger, if it had bumped off I would of swore it was a double!! 3 of the fish were taken on a blue shad, 2 on crab bumped along the bottom, lost a few shads with the drift speed but nice to find a fish or two
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Codcrazy; 26-09-2011, 05:01 PM.

nice fish, well done ......wish i could get some sneaky trips out...

maybe this weekend.....

Comment

Well done Dave ,theres some nice fish you got there, you must be learning the marks , it was calm this morning when i glimpsed the sea while passing the Wansbeck around 6.45, needless to say i was gutted

Comment

It not a great feeling when you know its fishable but can't get, especially after the last few weeks!! Sad to say that will be my last 'sneaky' trip for a while, no fishing til Nov at the earliest now i'm afraid, was just glad to get the chance today finding fish was a bonus!!
        Finding my way around the close in marks Chris, will spread my wings a bit next year! Hoping for some nice days uptiding through the winter first!!

Comment

Choppy

Sea looked choppy but a nice little catch
          KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Working...
          X