wildcard catch report 29-10-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wildcard catch report 29-10-09

We had a great day out wrecking yesterday. The weather and tide was near perfect with a few fish for the young guns as well as the experienced anglers.

YouTube - wildcard bronze 9

Alan
    Last edited by wildcard; 31-10-2009, 09:28 PM. Reason: change of title

Fantastic Video and Report, its great to see the young ones catching as well. I must get a trip booked out with you next year. Well done mate

Comment

The skipper and I really enjoy helping young people to catch fish and try not to interfere too much. The two lads couldn't stop talking about it when they got home. This is 10 year old Glossop lad Joe Robinson with his new PB 8lb ling;

Alan

Comment

He will remember that for the rest of his life well done mate. I am looking forward to next year getting my daughter out on a boat with me but just for a short trip first to make sure she enjoys it.

Comment

I was thinking of having a 'lads and dads' day next year. I will put a post up on my website when the weather is suitable and see if there is any interest.

Alan

Comment

sounds good to me allan but could i bring my daughter along she is 15 and sensible (unlike me). I am hoping to get her out next year now just on a two hour taster session first to check that she like it first.

Comment

Working...
            X