X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slinky Kate 2015 Vids

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Brilliant new toy Tone, some remarkable videoing. Adds a whole new dimension to everything. Keep it up, looking foreword to many more.
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Very good Tony and a steady image too, even at the end of the selfie stick. Do you edit the clips much or just drop them into movie maker?

Comment

Made this video with the stock Windows 7 movie maker Kev

Drop the vid files straight in and crop them where they go on too long LOL

The one thing that was great was the ability to rotate the video...the camera itself apart from tilting forwards and backwards on it's current mount is fairly static...meaning an underwater shot is effectively upside down and some of the cruising shots were side on - what you can therefore do is split the file at your chosen point and rotate to the correct orientation for viewing...fairly clever stuff but quite simple to do
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

Cheers Tony, that sounds pretty straight forwards, I’ll give it a go. I’m currently playing with Lightworks messing around with some videos we took yesterday but it’s slow going – much like the fishing.

Comment

Great vid lads, thanks for posting, the forum is very quiet nice to see some action.

Paul

Comment

Working...
            X