Inshore Wrecking 19th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inshore Wrecking 19th May

Here's a few video clips strung together from my recent trip. There's no sound or music this time - by request. The vid is only 7 minutes long but because of an editing blip has another 23 mins of black screen on the end - I'll tidy it up if I get a chance tonight.

Is it better with or without sound?

Nice video, I like a bit of music though.
    Last edited by kayos; 20-05-2015, 12:42 PM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Thats the way to do it Kev nice one ! ive clocked the land marks
      Cheers Bert

Comment

Excellent video Kevin, the new camera is working well. Re: our chat on the beach, I think it would be better with some sound/easy music.. Great light rod that, what is it.
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
          Excellent video Kevin, the new camera is working well. Re: our chat on the beach, I think it would be better with some sound/easy music.. Great light rod that, what is it.

The rod is the lightest in the Fladden Maxximus solid carbon range. It takes some abuse and still bounces back but I don’t think it was really as bent as it looks in the video, the fish-eye lens must over exaggerate the curve.

Good luck next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadpoleman View Post
            Thats the way to do it Kev nice one ! ive clocked the land marks
            That will be the day that you and team Shady need any help to find the fish and the marks. I've seen the your recent reports.

Comment

To be honest, a silent film is a total put off but then again, some of the music people use is pretty crappy as well.

For a 7 minute fishing film, I'd either leave it with whatever sound goes with the film (unless you can't edit out foul language) or else just use a short piece of music in the introduction.

Comment

Working...
              X