Pride and Joy-Newbiggin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride and Joy-Newbiggin

Inshore Cod fishing around Newbiggin aboard Pride and Joy first time out in boat,caught Cod,Pollock,Whiting and Mackerel using Pirks and Hokki's.Fished local...
    Last edited by markc; 30-04-2012, 03:58 AM. Reason: wrong video link

great video mate ... hope wer get some nice flat seas like that soon

also welcome to nesa
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Cracking video just hope we get some flat seas like that ASAP.

Comment

Like the video, and a canny box of fish too. Especially like the Reiver, although I'm a little bi-est. Welcome to nesa
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by markc View Post
          Great video m8 a lovely flat sea and wish it could be like that all the time as we would be out there every other day and a big welcome to nesa m8

Comment

Great video mate, how did you find launching from newbiggan? heard its awkward as soft sand loves 4x4s????

Comment

Cheer's for the welcome and comment's lads.It's my Pop's boat member johnc.
              We launched from Newbiggin that day using a tractor,since they sorted beach the sand is pretty flat.He can also use his Dodge 4x4.Members of Blyth boat club and launch from there also.I like to fish from shore..rock's mainly.
              My Dad's getting to owld to hump boxes and stuff around so he's into boat fishing.It's a change for me and enjoy it a lot.Can't wait till weather improves.

Comment

Welcome to NESA markc, great video mate well done ..

norm
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                X