Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made a little vid launching on Sunday from Newbiggin Beach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a little vid launching on Sunday from Newbiggin Beach.

Set off for 5am,water was dirty and the swell had me ill once more.Blanked but worth a try with this poor weather.You gotta be in it to win it!
    Launching Pride and Joy Newbiggin Beach. - YouTube

Great video mate , and 5 mins to get in the water is good , what happens to your trailer when the tractor takes it away, is it locked up somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
      Great video mate , and 5 mins to get in the water is good , what happens to your trailer when the tractor takes it away, is it locked up somewhere
      Cheer's mate.We just leave tractor attached to trailer on beach.Lifeboat bloke's keep an eye on tractor's and trailer's kept in and around Lifeboat hut.

Comment

great post and video looks a nice outfit,like the ladders for getting aboard saves a lot of undignified huffing and puffing and getting dragged over the side
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by markc View Post
          Cheer's mate.We just leave tractor attached to trailer on beach.Lifeboat bloke's keep an eye on tractor's and trailer's kept in and around Lifeboat hut.
          Nice and easy that mate , i miss my reiver sportsman now that i hav'nt got a boat

Comment

you know what to do chris
            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
              you know what to do chris
              I am Dunc, but our lass doesnt know about it

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                I am Dunc, but our lass doesnt know about it
                lol
                AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

nice video and a very nice boat, i'll have to learn how to put music to mine...

you know its coming chris.......just a matter of time....i've got your space sorted..

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                    nice video and a very nice boat, i'll have to learn how to put music to mine...

you know its coming chris.......just a matter of time....i've got your space sorted..
                    Rob,
                    I use Cyberlink Power Director, if that helps.
                    see ya soon

Paul

Comment

well done lads, nice video ..... how was the catch? I quite like newbiggin

cheers

norm
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Quality video Markc, that's what you want, a trouble free launch. I launch mine using a 4 wheel drive XTrail, wonder if it would be ok on Newbiggin beach, as I noticed your trailer wheels didn't appear to sink into the sand.
                        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                          Quality video Markc, that's what you want, a trouble free launch. I launch mine using a 4 wheel drive XTrail, wonder if it would be ok on Newbiggin beach, as I noticed your trailer wheels didn't appear to sink into the sand.
                          You should be ok Arthur, as long as you have your missus there to keep you right...

Comment

Your joking Chris...........left hand down a bit.......no....I mean right............no....em.................I can't see you, ....................go that way, which way.....................oh for god sakes
                            P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                              Your joking Chris...........left hand down a bit.......no....I mean right............no....em.................I can't see you, ....................go that way, which way.....................oh for god sakes
                              It must be even worse when you're reversing.

Comment

Working...
                              X