X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shads Tail...

A Shads Tail... - YouTube

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Ha Ha Great vid.....did they get seasick

Comment

Lol classic

Comment

It nt working
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Very 80s..
          People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

hmmm..

we may have to upgrade our "Darlin" video reports this season as the benchmark has been set...no swearing, just music and shad action..

loved the video...I bet the next one has a victim on the end of those killer shads..

very "arty".....nice one team slinky...

p.s I've just let the missus watch it..."what's them rubber things"

heh heh......women ...

Comment

Tony, you definitely win the “Most artistic” fishing video category. Did the shads have a good day out, how did they look in the water?

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1n View Post
                Tony, you definitely win the “Most artistic” fishing video category. Did the shads have a good day out, how did they look in the water?
                It's still top secret as to how they perform Kev ...but i have heard a rumour the blue ones pull slightly to the left, so the tracking is getting adjusted...

Comment

Not even letting me woch it ;(
                  Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
                    Not even letting me woch it ;(
                    It will if you get onto a laptop or PC - I'll try and jig the settings for mobiles but it may require a re-upload (which takes aaages LOL)
                    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                    I AGREE

Comment

Unbelievable ......... absolute class Tone ... a story without words

10/10

norm
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Ok thanx mate all woch it on lap top ;Dp

Comment

Classic!
                          Cheers, Keith.

Comment

The orange one in the middle from about 2:10 looks like its dancing to the music with its tail wiggling lol

Comment

i like the formation about 2-44 couple of twintails at the back would have been good,just for the loose fish

great vid tony,you are wasted
                              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
                              X