Trouble registering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble registering

Wor lass has been trying to register for nesa for a week now?.
    She has sent emails to contact us so admin could rectify this problem as the site is saying she,s a spammer?.
    I have sent messages through the site as a member but no one is
    Contacting her or me to rectify this???.how long dose it usually take for admin to get back to you...........

Put in wrong section
    Last edited by jlhooker; 14-04-2014, 03:25 PM. Reason: Wrong section

my lass has the same problem,

tell some1 to f**k off and they'll be straight onto you......!

Comment

Yup, Lynn had the same problem 4 weeks ago. Contacted a moderator who said message Elton, which I did. He has not replied. I think it is poor really, especially when people are trying to become members. I haven't done anything else about it, as I don't want Lynn to join! However very poor to be ignored.

Update: This post inspired Lynn to try registering again. Seems to have worked this time, waiting to be moderated,so maybe there was a glitch which has now been sorted? My time on here is about to change forever!!
      Last edited by kayos; 26-04-2014, 12:27 PM.
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Forum does not have enough moderators+admins, need at least another trio.
        Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
        CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

that's liam volunteering mods.......!

Comment

Well done LiamNE step upto the plate

Comment

Plenty mods, but only Admin can process memberships and there's only one now. I'm guessing Elton is a busy bloke.
              Cheers, Keith.

Comment

According to his profile Elton's last Activity was 03-04-2014 06:21 PM.

So I'm guessing he's either on holiday, ill or otherwise disposed so sorry peeps you'll just have to wait.
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Was not volunteering To be honest I like my free speech on the this forum too much to be a mod.

Apologies Keith, I did not realize the forum was set up so that only admins could approve new members.
                  Which by the way is a bit odd, especially when Elton is the only admin...that needs to be delegated to someone, or maybe the S-mods. Might loose potential members if they get annoyed with the length of time it takes to approve their membership

So...the forum needs 3 new mods and an additional admin
                  Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
                  CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Working...
                  X