LABOURS \"CHARTER FOR ANGLING\"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LABOURS \"CHARTER FOR ANGLING\"

Recieved this link from Elton..........interesting reading..........

Hi,

Just a very brief word to all of the Anglers\' Net mailing list members to let
    you know that Labour\'s Charter For Angling can be viewed here:
    http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/news/articles/526.html

[Edited on 9/4/2005 by TC]

Sorry to reply so l8 Tony m8 but u no how it is I read this report (p**sed like so chilled) & you\'d be surprised at the findings. It seems we Anglers account for a lot when it comes to the fishing industry & retail economy
    It\'s well worth taking the time to flick through as it surprised me.
    I treat others as I expect to be treated myself and expect to be treated the same way!

Comment

I have just come across this report and got to admit it is VERY INTERESTING

I would love to see some of the \"conditions\" that would be required before agreeing to a sea licence being introduced. such as, banning gill nets and comercial fishermen from areas, but i suspect it would be impossible to police, as soon as an area had good stocks the netters or trawlers would be in, and wipe it out in one night.
      And i suspect that after the licence fee was an accepted anual fee then less & less would be done year by year
      I also believe that we will have a sea angling licence within a few years that won\'t work and we will regret ever letting them introduce it.
      GREAT IN THEORY THOUGH !

[Edited on 21/6/2005 by MartyMusther]

Comment

As Marty says great in theory if you look at the top of page four you will see it says \"guide as to\" obviously though this is still a great stride forward for angling thanks to a few who are fighting the cause.
        Alan

Comment

Working...
        X