need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

well swaped rods with some one and ive had a big problem with it and now i cant
    use it can any one tell me were i might find a top section for a century tip tornado mark 1 or 2

whats the problem with the top section mate as im sure the lads on here can shed some light on it

Comment

well top section 4 rings down just under the rind it snaped m8

Comment

Originally posted by daza16 View Post
        well top section 4 rings down just under the rind it snaped m8
        ahh!! well if its snapped then a replacement is needed like you said mate
        sorry i couldnt help anymore!
        by the way have you contacted the lad you swapped and explained to him just out of curiosity
        Last edited by RL83; 19-02-2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

cheers m8 ime gutted i love me fishing and now ime stuffed with no rod beacuse i cant affrod any rods with me being on job seekers allowence

Comment

Was it ur fault it snapped or could it hav been on way out b4 swap?
            Species 2013 : crabs, warts

Comment

no m8 wasent my fault i went fishing next day i had 2 casts and the third cast it snapped on is i wasent using the wrong oz sinker

Comment

cut it down and put an oversized tip ring on , wont be ideal but will get you fishing again , till you get a new rod .

Comment

Id be after my rod back if I were you. Give the lad the broken bits and tell him it doesn't work.

Comment

youve been well ripped off mate,itl have been patched up wen u got it
                    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
                      youve been well ripped off mate,itl have been patched up wen u got it
                      definatley smells fishy to me mate if you will pardon the
                      pun!!
                      they cant just snapp like that it had to of been damaged when
                      you got it in my opinion!
                      Last edited by RL83; 19-02-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Cheers lads

Comment

Working...
                        X