Rod Licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Licence

Well I aint got round to getting my licence for this season yet and realy fancy a chuck tomorow. Just wondering if I was to buy it online and get a receipt, would that be accepted if I was to be stopped by the bailiff.

Any ideas?

Cheers

yup, bought mine online previously and you get a receipt you can print out and use till the real one gets there
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Cool, cheers mark.

Comment

where you going tomorrow
        im gaan to the derwent tomorrow
        give it a try

sless

Comment

Eye Sless, will probably be going to Derwent. Wouldnt mind trying somewhere different for a change tho, might have a look at Cow green or Waskerly if there open.

Ive still got seven tickets from last season, anyone know if the super seven can be used with tickets from the previous seasons?

Got myself some new flys today from Amble market. 12 for £2.50, not bad at all. Cant wait to test them out.

Cheers

Comment

cow greens certainly open, don't know about waskerly but can't see why not. Its a bit wild and windswept out her at the minute though, but cowgreens always worth a visit IMHO and fishes best when the winds in the west blowing towards the dam.... but you have to hike to the far end to get the best fish though... if you get to either and the weather's against you, you can but tickets for a fiver in the newsagents in stanhope for the wear between stanhope and eastgate
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

ive just bought these flys as i think there cheep lol

just bid 99p on them and u will win as i did lol

Comment

Postage is a little heavy lol
                1st class stamp in the UK would do
                Cheers Alan...

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                  Well I aint got round to getting my licence for this season yet and realy fancy a chuck tomorow. Just wondering if I was to buy it online and get a receipt, would that be accepted if I was to be stopped by the bailiff.

Any ideas?

Cheers
                  I usually buy mine online the night before my first trip of a new season. You get a reference code to print off. Even without that, EA bailiffs are able to check if you're licenced by other ID.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                    Postage is a little heavy lol
                    1st class stamp in the UK would do
                    yea but 96 flys for £10 isnt bad when u look at it like that lol

Comment

Working...
                    X