fishing in ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing in ireland

Been on the phone to my dad tonight and he was telling me that a few lakes on the west of ireland are polluted and that the fishing is not good for trout up there at the min.He said that the people are going nuts cos no one is doing anything about it and people have forked out for permits and licences and cant fish these lakes just letting you know incase any of you were planning a trip over there this year.On a different note he did say that if any of you were planning on going down south of ireland around Waterford way he would be willing to help you out with where to fish and whats catching at the min.He was out today himself and caught 12 and lost 6 he fishes on a lake called Knockaderry.anyway he told me to tell you that he can sort you a deal out if there is a few of you going over the places he fishes is 25 euros for the permit for the day and a further 10 euros for the hire of a boat for the day. the boat holds 2 and the fish sizes are from 1lb up to 3lb but plenty of them .you also get the choice of 4 lakes on the permit .so if any of you were thinking of going let me know and my dad will help you out as much as he can.
    was that a bite (na mate i think it was wind)

Cracking post Daren. I'm sure anyone contemplating a trip to the land of the Leprechauns will find your info most helpfull.

Comment

Working...
    X