Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lease

I know this is a sea angling site butme and a couple of mates are THINKING about getting a lease on a coarse pond,so if any one does any coarse fishing a few opinions wouild be appreciated.
    Type of pond
    1 All carp to 20lb+
    2 Silver fish + smaller carp{8lb ish}
    3 Silver fish only
    I have my own preferences but I don\'t want to put ideas into anybody\' head

Tat
    Do you have a pond in mind as that will influence what you can have in there.

Also mate have you a date for the birthday fishathon on a boat mate.
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

If you are there jason yes I do have a pond in mind and yes I do have a date for the \"taster\".I need to know if you are going to bring any one if so how many.It\'s Saturday 17 April.I\'ll see if I can get in touch with Billy about bait,cos there will be me and 2 other\'s(possibly 3 if the sea is flat enough)
      Back to the pond,you have probably seen it if not fished it.It\'s established varying depths,and natural(nothing like 5ft all round match ponds)

Comment

Tat
        I will most certainly go on the 17th will ask my pall about it see if he wants a trip out. Do you need a deposit.
        give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

I know this is a sea angling site butme and a couple of mates are THINKING about getting a lease on a coarse pond,so if any one does any coarse fishing a few opinions wouild be appreciated.
          Type of pond
          1 All carp to 20lb+
          2 Silver fish + smaller carp{8lb ish}
          3 Silver fish only
          I have my own preferences but I don\'t want to put ideas into anybody\' head
          Fill it with trout!

some ponds field with stockie rainbows charge up to 60 quid a day - for 4 fish!

thems expensive trout!
          ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

It was a trout pond.Lot of outlay lot of maintainence,lot of time,then fending off poachers.Coarse fish are easier to look after.

Comment

Working...
            X