a local pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a local pond

here are a couple of pictures that me and my son took while fishing a local private pond..

we had roach and crucian averaging a lb but a couple of bigger roach to maybe 1 3/4 lb
    all were caught on sweetcorn or double maggot

Lee must have had a dozen of these perch all of the same size , like peas in a pod...

the pond has potential to throw some bigger fish ...so next time we will give it a bit groundbaiting.... as we just loosefed when we were there
    cheers
    Paul
    keep it swinging

Canny report mate well done to you and ya son wat pond was it you were fishing

Comment

sorry for the late reply...they were taken last year and it is a private pond south of durham in a company compound...and "strictly no fishing allowed" so the sign said when we saw it ooops..
      but there was evidence of others fishing it before us... called to have a look at the weekend and it has been drained... now its just rubbish and mud in the bottom....
      i would love to know what happened to the fishcoz there were some good stamp of roach, crucian and perch...
      such a shame!!!
      keep it swinging

Comment

Hopefully The EA carried out a fish rescue prior to the draining and relocated the fish.
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

U would hope so... fish probably sold or moved to another pond !!

Comment

Working...
          X