sharply springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharply springs

fished sharply springs at seaham for 4 hours today weather was a bit windy and the odd bit of rain, caught 4 fish altogether 3 rainbow and 1 blue and lost at least 10 if not more biggest fish was 7 1/2 pound and one about 5 other 2 were bout a couple of pound all in all it was a good day

Canny day mate, any particular fly's doing the business ?

Comment

yeah was a good day mate got every one on a small black cormarent with a pink head only made one of them and it got ripped to shreds, all the peacock hearl was taken off a was still getting bites on it .took a couple of lads from work who havent been before and one of them got a brown 2nd cast on a olive damsel the other got nowt

Comment

Cheers mate, I may have a pop down to Sharpley next week if Tweeddale is off the menu.

Comment

am going back up a week on friday a think am just learning have u been fishing long? just started tying my own flies too.

Comment

Been round the block a few times, Sea fishing( boat&shore), Salmon fishing and finally trout fishing.
            Been on the trout for a few years now but STILL learning the ropes, as for fly's, I tie a few but the old lamp-oil is getting low so I am lucky that I have good friends that generally tie me a few.
            I'm off to Tweeddale tomorrow but I may pop down to Sharpley to wet a line next week.

Comment

well am fishing next friday at 10 so if your going up then let me know and we could maybee meet up

Comment

Briz got an 8 pound plus fish on Sunday on a Diawl Bach.
                Maker and inventor of CANNYLINKS, the best rotten bottom system bar none. IMHO!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWm18-UD6E

Comment

Unable to make it on the Friday mate, weather permitting myself and my 2 mates shall be there on Wednesday.

Cracking fish for Briz Paul, I bet he was fair chuffed.

Comment

ok no bother mate hope ya have a good day on wednesday if ya go

Comment

Unable to make it today, got bitten by a dog a couple of weeks ago and I had to go to the Docs today as the wound isn't healing as quick as it should.

Off to Higham on Sunday.

Comment

New person

hi i am new here but not to fishing i have been fishing for about...4 years now.
                        i have been to sharply springs twice i think last year and didnet catch much although it was good.
                        keep kids off the streets, give them a rod.

Comment

practice makes perfect
                          im still practicing

welcome to nesa

sless

Comment

Welcome to NESA mate
                            Cheers Alan...

Comment

Originally posted by sless View Post
                              practice makes perfect
                              im still practicing

welcome to nesa
                              Stopped practicing years ago sless. (just kidding)
                              If people think you are an idiot, why speak and remove all doubt !

Comment

Working...
                              X