Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my carp fishing blog on youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my carp fishing blog on youtube.

Hey guys I have started making a carp fishing blog on youtube which will show people tips and tactics as well as catching up with my own fishing like a diary event through the year hopefully it could be of some help to people getting started or just for general watching.I will be fishing a range of different venues including a syndicate in cambridgeshire that has 15-20 thirties in there so hopefully this year I will land a Big un on camera. You can check the videos out at Carping_Kev or here is the link to the newest blog were I'm fishing my new syndicate in Cambridgeshire, don't forget to like the videos and subscribe as there will more coming every fortnight cheers

Carp Fishing April Blog 3, Back On the Syndicate - YouTube

Hey guys let me know if there's anyway I can make the blogs more intresting or any tactics you would to be discussed in future blogs or any questions. I seem to be getting more dislikes than likes so it seems i'm doing something wrong I don't take offense I want to improve them and make them more enjoyable to watch any help is appreciated.

Comment

I have watched and give them a thumbs up

Comment

Working...
      X