Sharpley 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpley 13th

Hi fella's, the three old farts fished Sharpley today( me, Sheppie and Ronnie )
    We arrived about 09.00 this morning half expecting the lakes to be frozen over as there was a hell uv a frost when we left our place at 08.00.
    Everything was fine when we got there and we started to fish the Doxford Lake and Ronnie was into a bow of 3lbs 1st cast, looking good one thinks, how wrong can one be. It was another 3hrs before anyone caught another fish and that was foul hooked, we ventured around the other lakes and the place looked like Nomads were on the move, everyone was moving all over to try and get a bend in their rods.
    I managed to land a lovely finned Blue on one of the smaller lakes using buzzers and this weighed a respectable 4lbs, I lost another two to the net before a quick fly inspection highlighted a virtually straight hook.
    After a couple of hours I joined up with my pals on the Doxford Lake and Ronnie had grassed a lovely fish of 6/7 lbs on a black buzzer, we fished until 3.30 and decided to call it a day.
    All in all, it was great to get out again after all the bad weather of recent weeks so I will sign off with a pic of Ronnie with his fish.

This other pic is my pal Sheppie

Thats it for now folks.

Cheers

Nice report and photo's Lol
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

Cracking post and pics and well done, Looking forward to reading more reports. I will be packing up the sea fishing in a couple of weeks & start my fly season off will post then.

john.
      One More Hoy

Comment

cracking report and pics well done
        Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Well done, canny fish and a canny report.

Comment

Cheers fella's, more trips shortly so as they say, Watch this Space

Comment

well done lads nice pics for the old folks lol
              CHEERS BASSWRASSE 2 www.Anglingtalknortheast.forumup.com

Comment

well done sed the pic makes shep look young has it been air brushed ?? . jam

Comment

Working...
                X