Frasers Gateshead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frasers Gateshead

Smashed me new double handed rod practice casting a while back - some debate on another forum about returning it as the joints weren't taped. I said I'd be straight up with dealership (Frasers)

Didn't bat an eyelid - no problem - no fee - replaced in about a week, I think Shakespeare customer services had a hand in it as well. Fantastic.
    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

just use superglue man, why spoil the aesthetics of the rod

you'll look a bit of **** on the bus on the way home though
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

we salmon men for men we are - do not use "super glue" we use cyroacylani-teebollox - and even then we don't let the glue - for that is what it is - touch anything, far to vulgar

I need me bed lost it -

still switched on enough to choose a smiley though

or 2

stop it

help

What thread is this I'm in

Comment

We can put a man on the moon but can't design a non-twist rod joint - what's going on there like? Pri - fripping orities

We can breed Pandas, Salmon, Beavers and newts, buy coconuts in Percy Main in December but can you get a fecking peeler crab when you want one - what's going on there like? Pri - fripping orities

please feel free to add to the list

Comment

mustnt be like conoflex then ,they dont want to know ,no replacing just repair and foot you with a stinking large postal bill ,never again
          did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Thompson View Post
            We can put a man on the moon but can't design a non-twist rod joint - what's going on there like? Pri - fripping orities

We can breed Pandas, Salmon, Beavers and newts, buy coconuts in Percy Main in December but can you get a fecking peeler crab when you want one - what's going on there like? Pri - fripping orities

please feel free to add to the list
            shoot dodgy satelites out in space down with a big pea shooter, make alcohol taste like pop (fact for the young uns - alcohol is designed to taste nasty so you have to work at it)

often wondered why myself. That hardy rod I've got circa 1931 has got locking/non twist joints, shurely shome modern techschmology version can't be that hard to fathom,
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
            X