sharpley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharpley

fished on tues. ice on half the lake and clogging rings up! took first timer with me, he had one nine and threequarters and seven others. i had fifteen but no biggins. best flies were white scud green head and red scud. chilly to say the least.

Well done lads good report and a nice sesh keep it up.

john.
    One More Hoy

Comment

Thats a cracking session for the pair of you, I bet the "first timer" was blown away with his catch.
      By the way, would you mind explaining the scud pattern

Cheers seddo

Comment

Try Untitled just in Scud & search.

john.
        One More Hoy

Comment

well done,great report Gordon
          Cheers Alan...

Comment

Cheers for the info mate.

seddo

Comment

scud

lads, had scuds at nissan show. will be available at i.d fishing on sat 8th march. alternativley i can send you one free yes free! if you give me your address. hope this helps. beware, might be a large list of names.!

Comment

cheers for the scud mate they look the buiss
                thanks alot

Comment

fly

your welcome gazzawill. hope you catch. dont forget it can be one colour one day a different one the next! when the warmer wheather comes ive got some buzzers that do the buiss

Comment

Been up to sharply a few times. The Buzzers worked the best both times.
                    Great catch report
                    keep kids off the streets, give them a rod.

Comment

sharps

buzzer hatch about 11oclock day i was there. didnt last long as so cold. buzzers and diawl bachs are my preferred method in warmer wheather, long legged pink bloodworms drifted or under indicator also good at sharps and not forgetting two tone leaded lemon. works a treat there.

Comment

And dont forget the yellow tinny gordon.
                        If people think you are an idiot, why speak and remove all doubt !

Comment

Recieved my free flies this morning and I am overwelmed with your generosity,
                          I can't wait to give them a whirl but this wind is spoiling everything.
                          Thank you very much and your gift is really appreciated.

seddo

Comment

scuds

sorry lads sent out the last free ones to a member today. they went very quickly! however i.d fishing in newcastle have them in at the moment if anyone wants any. let me know how you get on with them. remember, what works one day may not the next! tight lines!

Comment

meet

anyone fancy having a meeting in a pub to discuss flies, fisheries, etc. this is a good way of learning and eliminating flies that dont work up this end of the country. why waste 15 mins with the wrong flies. it all adds up this wasted time, and you are paying for to fish remember. its a short cut to success, and can be great for a new starter. if anyones interested, we can arrange a meeting place suitable for everyone. bring your fly boxes with you, and we can throw out what you dont need!

Comment

Working...
                              X