sharpley 17/05/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharpley 17/05/14

Had a run over yesterday, cracking weather to be out in but not so good for the fishing. Cut a long story short I had one out the hangmans on a small black f fly, plenty rising to the flies but turning away at the last minute. My mate managed a nice fish as well in the albert on a orange blob. That was it for the day, everyone seemed to find it hard going though.
    Lee's fish and a pb, well done mate
    Last edited by topbanana; 24-05-2014, 10:05 AM.
    Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

was up the same day nicky, surprised i didnt see you but then again i was on the doxy and hangmans mostly and was only there till 1pm. had 3 out but probably missed a dozen, all on knotted midge. Similar problems, just coming up and drowning the fly rather than taking it.

Thursday was the day (15th) i managed 12 in 4 hours, plus god knows how many lost/missed.

Probably up there tomorrow afternoon so might see ya.
    Liam

Comment

well done mate, you had me thinking where the huntsman was, until I read Liams reply, then I realised you meant the hangmans, lovely lake and some nice fish in it. once again, well done mate
      FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

Yep meant hangmans lol, am heading over soon.
        Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
        X