sharply springs weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharply springs weed

Has anyone fished or attempted to fish it lately ? Has the weed situation improved or is it still in a state ? Thanks lads and lasses.
    Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

hi ya, ive fished sharply since it opened, and ive never known the weed to be so bad ive always caught well there but its becoming impossible, I caught a 19lber a few weeks ago and god knows how I got it to the net, something deffo needs doing quick as another top quality fishery will go down the pan, my advice is go and spewnd your cash elsewhere cheers korky.

Comment

Hi Nicky

Working progress but a lot better than it was the other week. Grass has been cut making fishing a lot easier and I was helping Dave cut some of the weed back the other day.

Unfortunately after such a mild winter it's came back with a vengeance this year.

Worm lake, Albert and Alice, doxy and noose were cleanest last weekend,
      Hangmans is still quite heavy but dries are still usable.

Last weekend the cuthbert was in a bad way so I imagine that's the next point of call.

Doxy was fishing well last weekend - I netted 11 fish within 5 hours and lost/missed several more.

Hope that helps mate.
      Liam

Comment

Cheers lads, I'm away to higham in the morning to give that a bash. Liam what was doing the damage mate ?
        Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Small Shipmans have been my go too over the past few weeks mate, usually just a case of finding what colour.
          Liam

Comment

Working...
          X