getting in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting in the game

im ready to convert to freshwater from sea fishing,ive been sea fishing for 21 years and havent got a clue about fresh,whats my best route,should i buy a starter kit and float fish,or a pole???any help appreciated cheers

nobody

Comment

Originally posted by kingcod2007 View Post
      nobody
      Pm bushwacker AKA davey top northeast rod sea/fresh he'll point you in the right direction.

Comment

best thing to do is go out for a day with a m8 that's does fresh water fishing see if you like it as it can cost an arm and a leg start buying fresh water tackle.
        then you need a rod licence all adds to the cost.
        don't be like me sell your sea gear so you can fund fresh water gear you will regret it.
        consett warlord retired

Comment

To start with you should just get yourself a float rod and reel, some shot, hooks, hook disgorger and some floats. Won't cost a fortune and that's the way to start. Get your rod licence and your ready to go!

Comment

thanks lads,i wont be selling my sea gear to fund it,ive been lake fishing a few times and i love it.

Comment

Depends on what type of fishing you want to do, I chose to get pike gear and love it, Just got back from a night up Scotland and had 3 pike and 3 bream

Comment

Working...
              X