Chatton Debut Sunday 22nd Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatton Debut Sunday 22nd Feb

We plumped for a session at Chatton as oposed to the Amble SAC club match as the fishing the week before was dire to say the least! It was my first visit to Chatton although the lads I went up with had all fished it before.
    We arrived at half eight and had a coffee and bacon sarnie before tackling up. The catch log reported mainly dark couloured lures on floaters/intermediates or buzzers were doing the business. I ended up landing four fish with the biggest 8lb 4 and I lost off at least 5 if I remember correctly. The wind was testing during the day and the water a bit coloured. I took most of my fish on a size 14 jungle cock snatcher although a black holographic fritz worked as well both on an intermediate.
    The scenery is amazing and once the lakes establish it will be perfect, the service from the staff was great and really helpful, I know I will be back!

Here's a picture of the 8lb er. I would not want to show my friends up who I went with allthough Darren ended up with one(last cast) as did beany but Micky and Dean a big fat 0!
    Graham.

Bonny 'Bow, Mate!

Comment

: nice one, great pic that

Comment

Well done Graham and great report. Gonna take my oldest lad up there when I get the chance
        "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Working...
        X