River tees Yarm free stretch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River tees Yarm free stretch.

Hey guys went for a look at a few free strectches on the Tees today, Firstly were do you normally park to fish the free stretch at yarm as when I went down Bridge Street it was packed with cars and no where to park all the way round is it okay to park in the pub car park across the bridge? Also had a look at stockton town centre around the TFM area but again all the car parks around there seem to be private and near the sainsbury store (near to the canals) the parking was for 30mins only. If anyone could help me with parking in these locations it would be helpful as i'm looking to fish the river this week cheers

parking at yarm

hi mate, been a while since I fished down there but I used to park under the railway viaduct behind the main street, it was a short walk down a cut in the houses backing on to the river, I also fished the stretch behind preston park museum using their car park hope this helps

Comment

Its murder to get parked in Yarm mate, a lad I know moved because of it. Years ago we used to park in the streets under the viaduct but I wouldn't be surprised if that's residents only or parking meters these days. Your best bet will probably be over the bridge out the front of the pub if you can get in.

Comment

We park here and walk down past the flood gates to the river.
        Just don,t block anyones drive.

Comment

Below fish pass tees barrage

Is their out in there to catch what bait if there is

Comment

Originally posted by Huahin View Post
            Is their out in there to catch what bait if there is
            Pike,Roach,Perch and Bream.
            Dead baits or lures for the Pike.
            Maggots,casters and worm for the others.

Comment

Working...
            X