langley dam, mon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• langley dam, mon

fancied a chuck up the derwent today but unfortunately the brother in law joined me and could only manage a few hours before work tonite (unfortunate that he could only manage a few hours not unfortunate that he joined me..........) so we headed for langley, 10 quid 4hr sporting and thought it might offer a bit more shelter than the derwent. WRONG blowin a flippin hoolie like it seems to every time i get out fished from 10 til 2, i managed just the one and the poor bro in law blanked plenty little knocks and pulls but not a lot caught at all whilst we were there. one of them days, fished it t$ts off yesterday apparrantly.....................till next time

dicky
    stop what ya deein and.........

PB : cod 9lb 2oz Lynemouth Dec 10'

Well done Dicky. I have not been to the Langley fishery but i think have cycled past when i am out on the mountain bike. I,ll put it in google.

Mick.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by mick dunn View Post
      Well done Dicky. I have not been to the Langley fishery but i think have cycled past when i am out on the mountain bike. I,ll put it in google.

Mick.
      It's a grand little lake Mick. Pretty as a picture and only 10ft deep in the middle.

Watch-out though, its small area and shallow depth means that it warms-up very quickly in the Summer and this can affect the fishing. Early mornings and evenings are favourite.

Cheors,

Drof.

Comment

Working...
      X