Yorkshire Game Angling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire Game Angling

Just dealt with this company for the fifth time and have found them, as always, EXCELLENT!

All the kit that I have bought from them in the past has been top quality and at a VERY competitive price.

Their 'next day delivery' does what it says on the tin and their after-sales service/advice is helpful and courteous.

Their glossy catalogue is full of excellent products with many at greatly reduced prices compared to their competitors : Definitely worth a look.

If you order 'online' postage is free, just enter 'yga catalogue'

Tight lines,

Drof

Y.g.a.

Apart from anything else, the catalogue's a 'good read'.

Easily as good as a couple of the third-rate 'Angling Mags' which are out there and which are 80% adverts anyway.

To get the catalogue simply access the site 'YGA CATALOGUE' and click on the 'Contact Us' box at the top of the homepage, ask for the latest copy and leave your address.

Jerb Dern

Comment

thanks mate, i've been lookin for a good mail order place as most are pretty weak, i'll get mesel a 'logue! they make excellent bog readin!

cheers..........tom
      gettin a rod for wor lass, should be a good swap!

Comment

Thanks for the info-ordered the catalogue.
        Mick.
        Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

got to agree with ya drof, first rate service. have had a good bit fly tying gear off them the last couple of years and no complaints.
          stop what ya deein and.........

PB : cod 9lb 2oz Lynemouth Dec 10'

Comment

ordered my copy on saturday and it arrived today along with quite a few looses pages of all the offers they have on flies, rods, reels etc
            FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

Got mine today Jimmy, catalogue and printoffs, looks canny stuff, but probs have to be a bit selective. thanks Droff

Comment

Yga

You're welcome Lads,

Know what you mean Topfly, you've got to be 'selective'. The prices are canny and the items are so well illustrated/presented that it's easy to exceed ya budget.

Divvint forget though, postage is free if you order online.

Cheors,

Drof.

Comment

Originally posted by drof46 View Post
                  You're welcome Lads,

Know what you mean Topfly, you've got to be 'selective'. The prices are canny and the items are so well illustrated/presented that it's easy to exceed ya budget.

Divvint forget though, postage is free if you order online.

Cheors,

Drof.

Cheers Drof, didnt realise the postage was free
                  FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

got mine today, you're right it's like a magazine in itself!

cheers..............tom
                    gettin a rod for wor lass, should be a good swap!

Comment

yga

Just looked at the site and they have their own make fly rods now down to £34.99....very interested but does anyone own one and what do you think about it...

Comment

YGA Fly Rods

I think the rods you are referring to @ £34.99 are made by 'Maver' not YGA.

'Maver' is a well respected manufacturer of 'Coarse' rods and 'Poles' but I've never used any of their products.

Maybe some of our 'Coarse' members can hoy a bit of light on the subject.

Cheors,

Drof

Comment

fly rods

If you go onto the online store and click the 70% off link you come to YGA SERIES RODS and they are listed at 129.99 SALE price 34.99 - ?

Comment

O.K.

Ye knaa what they say : 'If it looks too good to be true........etc'

But at £35, might be worth a gamble.

AND don't forget, they offer a full 14 day money back guarantee if you are unhappy with any product purchased, for whatever reason (see inside front cover of catalogue)

Let us know what it's like if you get one.

Tight lines,

Drof

Comment

Working...
                            X