derwent north shore 23/5/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• derwent north shore 23/5/09

dropped my lass off at work and headed up at 11:30 got halfway and realized I had left my money in the house eventually got there and fishing by 12:30 must of been the fastest Ive taken a limit bag about twenty casts all on a bibio on the top dropper released another 6 after that , it was hard work with the wind in my face but the fish were close in even a few wayward casts caught fish had a load hooked and come off all in all a good few hours and my new grxi was well christened it seems stiffer than my grx and took a bit getting used to

Well done mate
    keep kids off the streets, give them a rod.

Comment

Excellent bag mate I will have to get the fly rod out and hit the north shore as never fished it before.Me max is 5 on multi bait Pow Hill.
      How fast were you pulling line in before they took the fly and how deep were you going.

You know what they say "Every little helps".
      “There are them That Know, them That Don't Know and them That Don't Know They Don't Know "

Comment

Originally posted by pistol View Post
        Excellent bag mate I will have to get the fly rod out and hit the north shore as never fished it before.Me max is 5 on multi bait Pow Hill.
        How fast were you pulling line in before they took the fly and how deep were you going.

You know what they say "Every little helps".
        fished a clear intermediate line with a count down of 25 to 30 secs most takes were on the first pull

Comment

Cheers appreciate it.
          “There are them That Know, them That Don't Know and them That Don't Know They Don't Know "

Comment

Working...
          X