South Causey today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Causey today

Today was the first time me and my mates fished South Causey and Joe is really getting this fishery on the up and up. Having chatted to Joe for a while it is easy to see that he has got a determlnation to make this a very, very fine place to visit.
    Get off your bums and give him a visit.
    Conditions today weren't the best as it was very very bright but the fish were still very obliging, I managed to C/R 5 bows and all of these were fin perfect and had tails on like the preverbial "Shull"
    My two mates also had bends in their rods so all in all a very satisfactory day out and a fishery we will most definately give another visit.
    It was good to have a chat with T.C and ChrisB and young Mark, I also met an old friend who I hadn't seen in ages, his name is Dereck Snowball and he is a cracking guy
    I can't close without mentioning Joe's very kind gesture of gifting me and my mates some of his superbly dressed fly's,(they are mint).
    In closing, I would like to wish Joe all the very very best in his quest to make this an outstanding fishery, because at the end of the day, it is guys like Joe who work like trojans so we lucky people have a place to enjoy.

seddo

where is it?

Comment

Its the old Beamish lakes Beamish Lakes - Trout fishing County Durham for anglers of any experience

Ive been fishing it quite a bit and Joe has some great plans for the place. Its been fishing very well since it re-opened.

Comment

great report mate
        keep kids off the streets, give them a rod.

Comment

Give it a go mate, its a great little fishery with some cracking sport to be had.

Comment

Working...
          X