Game Fishing Supplies Morpeth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Fishing Supplies Morpeth.

Spotted some Greys GRXI breathable waders and boots on e-bay and rang Ian the owner who is often on nesa and he gave me a discount
    Popped up and picked up the stuff today and used for fishing at the Derwent this aftey.
    All i can say is i wish to god i had bought breathables before the neoprenes-they are fantastic. Walked miles in them today trying different spots. Very very comfortable.
    I blanked again but i,m not bothered-was nice to be out in all the rain.
    Back at work tomorrow half nights over the weekend.

Mick. (ps thanks Ian).
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Pleased you liked them Mick. Breathables are much more comfortable than neoprene

Sorry I wasnt there to meet you, stuck in the office doing VAT returns!!!
    www.ian-woods.co.uk

Comment

ive got some barbour ones
      there excelent

sless

Comment

love my breathables mick, scierra's i think, but nee good on opening weekend up the derwent(jees that wata's cold at that time o year)! keep ya nuts warm they divvn't great for the 'summer months'. neoprenes for early season fly fishing and all through the winter if you wanna stay warm imo
        stop what ya deein and.........

PB : cod 9lb 2oz Lynemouth Dec 10'

Comment

I,ve still got the neoprenes for the winter.I,ll just have to watch i don,t dip my nuts in the water.

Ian you have a cracking shop mate and the staff are spot on. Thanks for the waders and boots.

Mick.
          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Pleased you liked it Mick, we aim to please!!

Let me know next time you are coming up and I will put the kettle on!

Best Wishes
            Ian
            www.ian-woods.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X