killingworth lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killingworth lake

went to killy lake today and fished the road bank for the carp,i landed 2 out of 6 runs which is a poor ratio but they were 2 doubles to 14lb8 anyway the rats are a big problem as they were running up and down the bank allday i must of seen at least 30 and not botherd by my presence and all the locals were telling me about the rats and the council wont do anything about it,and i know that there carrying wells disease as a friend caught it 2 year ago, so im just letting you all know to carry wipes and wash your hands when you get home
    Last edited by garry36; 01-09-2009, 06:12 PM.

Good advice there mate .
    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

I used to fish big waters through the night for crucian carp , had a slice of bread at my feet for bait and it got up and ran away (all I could see was the white bread in the dark) I put another slice there and within a couple of minutes it got up and ran away too. Next one I put in my landing net on the ground and lifted it up the second the bread moved , the rat that was stealing my bread screamed and so did what seemed like a thousand more all around me in every direction , I didn't know how quick to let the little blighter go

Ray

Comment

Working...
      X