bad day at sharpley 4th sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad day at sharpley 4th sept

well i got to sharpley for 1.15pm and Paul arrived about 10 mins later, winds were wild and probably as estimated by the weather office 35mph, casting into the wind was not at all possible even for the more experienced anglers there, so it was difficult trying to find somewhere, anywhere really that had a bit shade from the wind,anyway we found 2 pegs that were about the best bet to be on, fishing should be easy today i said to paul and to davey the bailiff, aye was there reply seeing as the lakes were being stocked while we were there, game on i thought, thought wrong didnt i.
    anyway we fished the doxy for about 5 1/2 hrs using everything in our fly boxes,Paul did hook into 2 but lost them, nee fish in here we were saying lol,
    Then whoops pauls rod is bent, fish on, seems a canny 1 as its taking line, bending the rod over very easily.Paul gets it to about 6 ft away when Paul asks me to net it for him, i decides to take a pic first lol

then i net it for him, it was 4lb, took a quick pic then back to fishing

Nowt after that apart from a tree about 20 feet behind paul that he managed to hook, here he is unhooking his flexi bug lol

look closely and you will see him in the red jacket.
    anyway 8pm and we decided to call it a day.
    FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/
Working...
X