Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the river/lake/pond coarse anglers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the river/lake/pond coarse anglers?

Modern life/work means that i have to live my fishing life vicariously through others, however, nobody is posting anymore? Its all sea fishing! (yes I know its a sea fishing forum) but there is nothing local to compare with this site.

Howay lads (and lasses) start posting again again, even if its only a stunted Perch, or complaing about the Poles nicking all the Carp,

If I'm not fishing THEN YOU SHOULD BE!

Greencroft Pond was netted by some Eastern Europeans ... a good little venue ruined and for what?
    They used to appear every day with collapsable rods and pretending they couldn't speak English when asked for their day ticket. Needless to say not one of them owned a rod licence but the water authority are rarely around to ask anyone.

UKIP and angling definitely ARE related in some senses... not racist but they really don't help themselves. Smashed another lad in the face with a fishing reel when he challenged them after dark one night ... no respect for British angling laws removing fish illegally

Comment

One of the reasons I don't visit this site so much. I created a similar thread a year or so back which spiralled off track. It's a shame as you put it. It is still one of the few designated local fishing forums.
      You just have to check all the zero replies on the freshwater section below this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jimk2 View Post
        One of the reasons I don't visit this site so much. I created a similar thread a year or so back which spiralled off track. It's a shame as you put it. It is still one of the few designated local fishing forums.
        You just have to check all the zero replies on the freshwater section below this thread

The pond had fish in up to 11lb but after 6 visits this year nothing whatsoever maybe 4 carp left ... the fish will have been eaten and forgotten by now but what about the community who use the venue .... they are dwindling as they realise the venue has been raped of its stock and for what? A one off meal lasting 10 minutes. Netted by people we are supposed to accept as fellow Europeans.... don't get me started

Comment

Working...
        X