stolen gear Northumberland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen gear Northumberland

Hi if anyone sees any sonik sk4 xtr 50 mm shimano tribal velocity 2x diawa tdr's and team diawa octopus seat box knocking about on sites please let me know on here had shed broken into last night devastated had a weekend planned with son and nephew for bank holiday fishing trip and have nothing to take them with a rig wallet to my name :'(

makes your blood boil.hope its a happy ending,the s-it bags.

Comment

Cheers mate hopefully all gets found

Comment

Hope they get caught and you get your gear back.

Comment

Very sad to hear that

Originally posted by neilb2013 View Post
          Hi if anyone sees any sonik sk4 xtr 50 mm shimano tribal velocity 2x diawa tdr's and team diawa octopus seat box knocking about on sites please let me know on here had shed broken into last night devastated had a weekend planned with son and nephew for bank holiday fishing trip and have nothing to take them with a rig wallet to my name :'(
          I have an all risks insurance policy but even that dosnt cover out buildings but does cover the garage as roller shutter door locked plastic door window,terrible that mate watch gumtree ebay.

Comment

never keep out like that in a shed I put my gear in the loft bit of a chow to get them out but they are safe could not afford to replace.
            its a sign of the times these low life *******s should be put down they will just go out and do it again, gum tree or ebay if they are thick enough to list them or a local car boot sale.
            years ago had my garage broken into got my motor cycle old waders trout bag and some old sea leads never to be seen again.
            consett warlord retired

Comment

Hey just seen a Sonia sk4 xtr on Gumtree it says brand new £220 probably legit but thought I'd let you know
              I've got worms

Comment

Working...
              X