fatfield is it any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatfield is it any good

hi guys i used to do alot of seafishing with my dad and brothers for 5 years, the fish started to die with trawlers etc, any way i ve took up coarse fishing which is ten times better. i ve been to some lakes like the 1 at hebburn behind the cock crow inn which i find is good, i been to marden quarry which i did not like, i went to killingworth and another 1 near to which was ok, has any 1 here been to fatfield up washington as i live in birtley?

thanks graham

i used to fish the Wear down from the highway bridge at fatfield with the feeder,plenty of dace,chub,trout,eels with the odd flounder,and very occassional small barbel and grayling.....was never stopped from fishing there,as its tidal can be a challenge on a big tide...
    Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

am after free lakes or rivers with plenty of fish or action if you no what i mean am not bothered what i catch as long as it s a nice size fish

Comment

yes m8 i fish it a lot and its pretty good its stuffed with roach nd perch etc but it does also have a lot of carp, bream and tench have a look on there website harraton angling.co.uk.
        Pb 13lb 14 oz Cod July 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny h View Post
          yes m8 i fish it a lot and its pretty good its stuffed with roach nd perch etc but it does also have a lot of carp, bream and tench have a look on there website harraton angling.co.uk.

so how do i get the ticket for 1 day to fish there and how much is it?

Comment

Originally posted by graham2000 View Post
            so how do i get the ticket for 1 day to fish there and how much is it?
            hi m8 there are some descent carp in there over 20 lb,last years season ticket was only about 16 quid for the year, not sure on day tickets,but i would say silksworth at sunderland fishes better,last year 3.50 day ticket or 20quid for the year,just go and fish and some one will come round for your money and if not you get a free day...

Comment

Working...
            X