Queen Elizabeth II lake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Elizabeth II lake.

hi guys i was at Queen Elizabeth II yesterday and boy it is big (to big for a starter)

any way has any u guys been there where abouts are the hot spots, i caught 12 fish but biggest was a 1lb roach but i seen a pike, it was spooked by us walking along the banks. also how deep is the lake

qe2

hi there fish here quite a bit not for the likes of roach perch so and so just pike normaly when i go a walk the lake once spinning for pike i have had pike all over the lake if you go to the museam end of the lake not the hotel there is a wooden jetty runs out if you were looking over the water as u stand on jetty look left u will see a set of reeds and a storm drain a find there the best for pike either dead bait or spinning a would normaly have 1 rod with bait and spin with other last time was there 2month ago i had 5 up 9lb and two mates had 2 each.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g View Post
      hi there fish here quite a bit not for the likes of roach perch so and so just pike normaly when i go a walk the lake once spinning for pike i have had pike all over the lake if you go to the museam end of the lake not the hotel there is a wooden jetty runs out if you were looking over the water as u stand on jetty look left u will see a set of reeds and a storm drain a find there the best for pike either dead bait or spinning a would normaly have 1 rod with bait and spin with other last time was there 2month ago i had 5 up 9lb and two mates had 2 each.
      thanks dave but u got any spota for carp or any other fish i am not a pike fisher m8?

or is there any more lakes that qe2 which has alot of fish in?

Comment

Originally posted by graham2000 View Post
        thanks dave but u got any spota for carp or any other fish i am not a pike fisher m8?

or is there any more lakes that qe2 which has alot of fish in?
        If the pike are there ...... the roach and other small fish will be there as well

Ray

Comment

Working...
        X