what a day for a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a day for a newbie

hi guys went to hebburn lake to day with my m8 used the old float with 5bb on. about 1 foot of line from the hook to the float and nealry every cast i was getting roach biggest 1 was about 1 1/2lb i found a gully were they all were .my m8 got 4 and i got 12 and lost 1 while reeling in .

spot on day
    Attached Files

looks like you had a cracking day well done mate, just shows you don't need fancy tactics to catch fish

Comment

Originally posted by adam123 View Post
      looks like you had a cracking day well done mate, just shows you don't need fancy tactics to catch fish
      ano tell me about it lol, but i was wondering if u no is the place private as there angling club is shut down

Comment

not sure mate as long as there is no signs are fences blocking you getting in i would guess it wasnt private but not sure as ive never been before

Comment

Originally posted by adam123 View Post
          not sure mate as long as there is no signs are fences blocking you getting in i would guess it wasnt private but not sure as ive never been before
          there is no signs wot so eva its a walk in thing with metal pegs out no people as for licence or nothin

Comment

Originally posted by mako
            nice one m8,canny bag of fish there never been there so might give it a try.nice if its free but dont mind paying if i have to did you get the roach on maggots.
            yeah maggot like a say there is no signs wot so eva people say its the councils as there is no rules etc

Comment

try using prawn on them, found on the waters i have fished to pull out the bigger specimens, especially if you dip them in strawberry essence

Comment

Working...
              X