Marden quarry big waters angling club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marden quarry big waters angling club

Can anyone give me any info or a link on joining big waters angling ? Thinking on starting course fishing.

Thanks.
    Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

You could try BWAC - Big Waters Angling Club

There is a contact email for Gary for further enquiries on there as well as application form

Steve

Comment

you can fish killi on a big waters ticket to mate

Comment

Originally posted by topbanana View Post
        Can anyone give me any info or a link on joining big waters angling ? Thinking on starting course fishing.

Thanks.
        If your stuck pm me your contact details and I can pass them on.

Comment

Thanks chaps.
          Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Big waters angling club

I have resurrected this rather than starting a new thread but my 6 year old son is starting to get into coarse fishing and I am trying to get details of big waters angling club. All the links on the Internet including the one above take me to a dream station hosting website. Has it been hacked or do I need to sign up to it.

Preferably has anyone got a phone number or website address I can use.

Cheers in advance

Tubbie
            Wishing I was Fishing...............

Comment

big waters

Angling shop bottom shields road im sure can help .. those web sites useless

Comment

Yes all sorted cheers, Billys Tackle in North Shields have the application forms.
                Wishing I was Fishing...............

Comment

Working...
                X