Leazes for bream ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leazes for bream ?

Hello chaps, does anyone have experience fishing for bream on leazes ? This is my next plan of action, cheers.
    Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

what gear will you be using,go light as you can if you want a good fight,there ****e on carp gear,you will need to give your net a good wash out after use,there not called snottys for nowt--lol

Comment

Got a map 12ft feeder rod, 1oz and 1-1/2oz tips and a drennan feeder reel mate. Looking forward to having a shot.
      Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

You could try asking a similar question on the Leazes Park Angling Association Web site the clubs also on Facebook and may I suggest if your not familiar with the club rules you check them out
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Don't panic I already have and I spoke to a lad who checked my ticket about fishing the place. He was very helpful.
          Regards Nicky.

Comment

Working...
          X