F.A.O Mickey Quayle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O Mickey Quayle

Mickey I have a daft question from a lad at work.Is there any where on line or local you can buy trace wire and accessories to make pike traces,or will it be cheaper to buy ready mades from a shop?
    Any advice greatly appreciated.thanks in advance
    Alan

[Edited on 7/1/2005 by alan.f]

Tat just trying my Moderator thing out,did\'nt change your post at all even though it says edited by alan.f
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

no its not cheaper to buy ready made pike rigs it depends on how much piking your planning to do i supose if your going just to give it a try then maybe it would be but i would recomend having a pair of forceps for removing the hooks other wise your fingers get slashed to bits even off small pikes teeth also a landing net is a must bigger the betterbut if you really get into it like me buying the trace wire and swivels and hooks duz work out cheaper try the pike anglers of great britian thats a good site for info on pike angling www.pagb.com
      MICKY.S.

Comment

hi tat go to billys n sheilds he will sort you out with pike gear ,where do you go pikeing, were off to loch ken in may for some crocs........

Comment

Working...
        X