Cant wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant wait

I cant wait till font burn is open on the 19th anyone eles going up? i be there about 11pm the 18th to make sure i get my spot
    Here fishy fishy!!!!!!!!!!
    best fish 13lb 4 0z boghall feb 08 avtar pic
    next best 9lb tynemouth march 07
    next best 7lb 6 0z railway hole dec 07

treating myself and have a working holiday in scotland next week. When not at the laptop, I\'ll fishing the river Nevis, loch Mudle and loch shiel, there\'s Grilse up there with my name on em!
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Have a good\'un Mark
      Cheers Alan...

Comment

Where you going to start Darren - pm me and i will give you MY favourite mark at fontburn ( i have never blanked)

Comment

I alwalys fish the stairs in front of the cabin theres a hole thats at the bottom i stick my leger there with orange power bait iv never blanked and last open day i got my bag limit twice i had to buy another permit of coures but it was great fun i lost a good one there aswell but please PM me with this spot ya on about i will give it a go cherrs m8
          Here fishy fishy!!!!!!!!!!
          best fish 13lb 4 0z boghall feb 08 avtar pic
          next best 9lb tynemouth march 07
          next best 7lb 6 0z railway hole dec 07

Comment

looks like i\'ll be going now!i\'ll pop over and say hello when im getting my ticket m8.unfortunately for me my mate has picked our spot and its about 97 mile down the south shore the swine!

Comment

Working...
            X