derwent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• derwent

started my fly season today at the derwent the day sarted at 4.30 am i was wide awake so got up and loaded the car before my gf got up ( booked a day off and never told her ) met a mate from work at the lodge and we headed to the bay of plenty the water level was really low so fished the deep channel nothing my mate was fishing more shallow water and it wasnt long before he was into fish on a goldhesd dawsons three fish later and i still hadnt a bite then i drew level with three fish to a orange cats finished the day with 8 to my mates 5 and loads of missed takes nice to be out again
    Last edited by ecoli; 12-03-2012, 09:12 PM. Reason: hhh

ooooooooooooo might have a dodge up there.

well done lads nice day to be out.
    Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

i like to fish the tip their next to the fence just because i cant master the fly rod lol but i still had some good days up their,

Comment

if the weather stays like this then its well worth a visit there was fish rising today at about 3pm my 4yr old grandaughter was asking me to take her fishing on saturday guess where she is going next weekend all my fish today where around the 2lb mark and in excellent condition

Comment

sounds like u had a great day and plenty ov fish
          well done on your catch

Comment

Working...
          X