Derwent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derwent

Fished Derwent res for the first time this season, headed to my fav spot nearPow hill, set up at 8am and bagged up and leavIng by 1130am, quickest ive ever bagged up, 8 fish for 19lb, expected a day out lol beautiful morning too, back again next week for defo 😃

Wow !, can't wait to get there myself. were you fly fishing or bait ? and can you tell me what the water levels like at the minute.
    Cheers, and well done on your catch.

Comment

must of been bait fishing.
      you can fish c&r on fly.

Comment

Cheers baza, bait fishing mate still practicing on the fly,I couldn't believe how low the water is mate there's islands,gullys, small bays that people were on that have never been visible before, the waters edge is about 70 feet further out than normal 😱 I'm hoping to be back up on Wednesday

Comment

Me and me son cycled around yesterday. Low water but looks canny. Saw one coming up by the dam wall. I have yet to get down-leaving it till after Norway trip.
          Mick.
          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Plenty there to be had mick but not a patch on what ya gonna catch at Norway, enjoy mate

Comment

Was there one afternoon last year tried a bit of bait fishing (worm) but never had a touch for a couple of hours so I put the bait rod away and used my travel spinning rod with a meps on , Had four fish in half an hour
              Great fun !!

Comment

Working...
              X