Qe2 ashington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qe2 ashington

i was up there fishing about 4-5 weeks ago ive had plenty of pike from there but the last couple of times nowtnot even a run.i got talking to a man who said they had problems with a type of algae in there which made the pikes eyes pop out and they turned white and died has anyone else heard this or is it just a rumour.
    cheers j.j
    J.J

With this mild weather they might be spawning early and will have no interest in feeding.....

Comment

Pike are spawning mate, they spawn earlier than other coarse fish and go right off the feed. Particularly dead baits. live baits and lures may bring an instinctive take out of them but they are best left alone. I hung my pike rods up middle March and I have a post spawn session in may planned for when they go back on the feed.
      Not fished QE2 but I here the PAC results and it is hard but has good fish.

Comment

was up there last week..blanked

Comment

When the pike died,was yrs ago,there's plenty pike in threre now,plus club put more in,fish have been caught last year over 20lb's.
          Like the lad says they could be spawning,was up there other day deadbaiting,had 2 jacks to 5 and missed one

Comment

Working...
          X