Foxpond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxpond

Fished today had 32 trout in total couple of fin perfect blues the majoraty stockies and a 1 about 7lb not the best of pictures
    Attached Files
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Very nice fish mate.
    Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

picture does,nt do the fish justice eddie it was quite along fish bent inside the net just took a quick snap to get it back quick had no tail though

Comment

cracking session and lovely pic of the bigin netted
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

i bet you arm was aching after all them in the reel down position stan, nice biggy as well

Comment

Nice Trout..never been up there for a couple years now might have to have a blast over sometime

Comment

Foxpond

Well by the looks of it Fish fingers you have had a great fishing session and the trout must have been giving themselves up and the 7lb er wow great keep em coming okay.

Comment

another nice little session for ya Stan mate, well done and a pic for the non believers too
                FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

Great session Stan mate, some nice trout there. that 7lb Blue looks like a stumpy, short but fat haha!

Well done buddy.
                  South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Some More Photos

Hello,
                    I had a text of Stan asking if I fancied a look up yesterday but I was on nights and hadn't renewed my licence, but with it only being 5minutes away I just popped in for an hour with my camera.

I got there just as Stan was pulling in a small one.

Slipped safely back.

A few minutes later and there's a better one on the end....but it's not ready yet!

Ready now!

A bonny fish.

And back out for another.

Then it was time for me to leave and get myself ready for work, but Stan text me to let me know about the nice fish he took soon after I left.

Well done Stan, even though I never had a chuck I enjoyed the conversation mate....it helped to ease my nightshift depression

Regards Ian

Comment

Ian you deliberatley had to get my receeding hairline in its getting worse not long b4 i am a tut tut lol c u soon mate

Comment

Working...
                      X