fontburn sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fontburn sunday

fished all over, only managed fish right at the car park, god, i may as well have fished the bigmarket, stupid radgies blasting capital on there radios (and out there cars) shoutin, swearing, made for a really rubbish fishing environment. take your money elsewhere or at least give it a good few more stockings for the fish to spread out past the car park.
    had 2 rainbows and two blues, rainbows came in like a tesco bag, blueys were a bit more lively, powerbait balls of various colours, nout on the fly and one on a spinner.
    ozzy

I was there on Monday. Fished from 8 -12.30. Had to leave as I had my limit, 6 bows 2 blues - had lost a few as well. All on PB - none on the fly.

Comment

I'm taking my son there tomorrow.
      Hoping that he manages to catch his first ever fish.
      Alnwick S.A.C

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy37 View Post
        fished all over, only managed fish right at the car park, god, i may as well have fished the bigmarket, stupid radgies blasting capital on there radios (and out there cars) shoutin, swearing, made for a really rubbish fishing environment. take your money elsewhere or at least give it a good few more stockings for the fish to spread out past the car park.
        had 2 rainbows and two blues, rainbows came in like a tesco bag, blueys were a bit more lively, powerbait balls of various colours, nout on the fly and one on a spinner.
        ozzy
        Me n a mate fished there 2 years ago and had some hassle off some pillocks a few times so we've not been back, quite a few lads I've spoke to say the same
        www.home-improver.com
        Where quality counts

Comment

Working...
        X