Hury. Wednesday 23rd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hury. Wednesday 23rd.

Got there and fishing for eight on a flat calm.Had the odd tug on a Cats but changed it for a GH Black Fritz and straight into fish. Managed two out on the south bank and lost four.I was surprised that they came off as the hit the fly hard and were on for a good time.By now the wind had picked up and there was a nice ripple on, so moved to the Top dam again got one and lost two,but the bites dried up.Fished Deep Bay and Corporal hill but no fish rising and no bites.Returned to the north side and fished left hand side of the platform parallel with the dam wall,lost one and got two the final fish on a ginger hopper.All in all a trying and hot day but well pleased with my 5 fish.All fish put up a great fight.

One thing I don't understand about trout is why they can be very fussy feeders.

After gutting and checking the stomach contents I've found pebbles, twigs, small leaves and even a tab end. I read once in a magazine that someone found a condom!!!! don't think I would eat that.

Condom? Durexpect me to believe that???? Blobbobly not lol nice day for it and stunning place, well done mate

Comment

Good report m8 and 5 decent sized fish to show for it and the pics are clear as a bell too m8 so well done and good luck in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X