Langley Dam. 6th June.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langley Dam. 6th June.

I Love fishing Langley Dam,it's friendly,scenic (as you can tell by all the gratuitous photos) and full of good full finned hard fighting fish.

Started off in Cooksons bay, but the wind picked up so moved to the corner of the South bank where I got 3 rainbows and a couple of Perch which took the lure. Colin caught a Tiger,it's the first time I've seen one of these, they're a lovely looking fish and hard fighters.

After a time of no action decided to spend my last couple of hours back in the middle of Cooksons bay, it wasn't long before I was into fish a 3lb rainbow and a 5lb Blue, both caught on Katies.

Overall a trying but enjoyable day and I only lost one trout.

Looking Towards Cooksons Bay

Cooksons Bay

Full Finned 2 1/2lb Rainbow

Men In Boats And A Threatening Sky

Colin Into His First Trout

In The Net

Stunning Looking Tiger

Man In A Boat

Perch On A Black Fritz

Perch On A Cats

Full Finned 5lb Blue

Final Bag

On The Way Back To The Lodge

Dave

A brilliant report backed up by some fantastic photo's should want to make everyone take it up.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyP View Post
      I Love fishing Langley Dam,it's friendly,scenic (as you can tell by all the gratuitous photos) and full of good full finned hard fighting fish.

Started off in Cooksons bay, but the wind picked up so moved to the corner of the South bank where I got 3 rainbows and a couple of Perch which took the lure. Colin caught a Tiger,it's the first time I've seen one of these, they're a lovely looking fish and hard fighters.

After a time of no action decided to spend my last couple of hours back in the middle of Cooksons bay, it wasn't long before I was into fish a 3lb rainbow and a 5lb Blue, both caught on Katies.

Overall a trying but enjoyable day and I only lost one trout.

Looking Towards Cooksons Bay

Cooksons Bay

Full Finned 2 1/2lb Rainbow

Men In Boats And A Threatening Sky

Colin Into His First Trout

In The Net

Stunning Looking Tiger

Man In A Boat

Perch On A Black Fritz

Perch On A Cats

Full Finned 5lb Blue

Final Bag

On The Way Back To The Lodge

Dave
      nice pics great report

Comment

Langley Dam.

Great report m8 and smashing pics too and the fishing looks good too and hope you enjoyed it so good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
        X