Carp fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp fishing

Can anyone please tell me of any lakes in the North East that I can buy day tickets for? And if so , how much, and where do I buy these tickets please?.
    My wife and step daughter want to give it a try, they have rod licences, but I don't know the area that well, after living in London for 18yrs.
    If they enjoy it they ll be looking at getting season tickets, but I don't want to waste a load of money joining in case they don't like it.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Mick

could try angel of the north fisheries mate, i've not been myself but have herd mixed reports about it. Some people swear by it being amazing, other dislike it.

I've not been personally due to not fancying it with long list of strict rules.... i want to go to relax not worry if i'm doing something wrong lol. But just google it, comes straight up.

Comment

carp

i fly fish at alden grange there carp lakes reem popular i think they have 3 lakes @ £8
      old anglers never die -they just smell that way

Comment

QE in the pub at the car park
        Leazes Park tackle shops
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Herrington Country Park turn right at Penshaw Monument roundabout. It's free fishing stocked with perch, roach, bream also heard carp being caught.

Comment

Silksworth lakes, Sunderland. Bottom lake is day ticket on the bank and has a good head of carp up to high doubles.

Comment

Angel of the north £12 , Eden meadows £7 (
              Not 100% it's still that price and aldin grange £8.

You buy your day tickets for these three at the shop they
              Have on site

Comment

Working...
              X