New Photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photo's

I've added some new photo's to my Carp album if anyone's interested.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

whats the craic with fishing leases? which club has it?

I remember fishing it over 10 year ago for juniour comps, but never really picked up the course fishing then, done a fair bit this summer though, so would be interested in the leazes as their seems to be some good quality fish in it.

Comment

LPAA - Leazes Park Angling Association.
      New member's always welcome.
      Can be fished on a day ticket, tickets can be bought at I.D, Frasers, Kirkwood & Bagnal if you have the appropiate rod license.
      Club has a Facebook page,Web site and forum for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by big sid View Post
        LPAA - Leazes Park Angling Association.
        New member's always welcome.
        Can be fished on a day ticket, tickets can be bought at I.D, Frasers, Kirkwood & Bagnal if you have the appropiate rod license.
        Club has a Facebook page,Web site and forum for more information.
        good stuff, is it worth joining in your opinion? I have kept the fishing fairly local, i dont know if you have herd of the lakeside beside the fellgate estate, its not an official fishery any more, tbh i dont know what the craic is with the ponds their. But i had a few carp out, most 6-10lb but one was a monster +20 but didnt have scales on me so cant give an accurate account, but i hand to land it thumb in mouth and get in the water! The waggler is real good fun in their, loads of silvers, and had a 4.5lb tench and 5lb chub from their on 1lb hook length whilst waggler bashing.
        I have made a few trips to grafton mere and had carp to 15lb and cats to 27lb their, but last time i went the carp came too easy. load of 8-10lbers both rods going off at the same time and things for 3-4 hours straight, +50fish that session.

Comment

YES it definitely is worth joining I was a bit hesitant at first fishing in the Park But I'm really glad I made the effort.

Comment

Working...
          X