Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posh peoples fish

[Edited on 31/8/2005 by TC]
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Nice one Mark,sounds like you had a good time
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

sounds as if he has been poaching to me
      Alan

Comment

poaching, perish the thought! I was just practising me casting
        ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

dont normally use bait/flies etc when practicising
          Alan

Comment

Nice bag for whoever it was Mark, fresh run salmon/grilse, very tasty.

May or may not have been doing something naughty ??. Nice to here someone getting on over on the nobs though.

Comment

dont normally use bait/flies etc when practicising
              LOL Alan - i dont normally laugh out loud but i did when i read this - nice post mark - do you want any realtree trousers - i have split mine laughing - it isnt funny mind you ,sneaking around the upper classes fishing haunts and snaffling there prized fish ,like hell its not funny ,look forward to your next report from the upper stretches of the wear and hopefully the Coquet ,but watch ya back.

Comment

here here
                "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
                Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

It may (or may not) have been me who edited the original post.

Either way, \"poaching\" (or \"practice\" casting with bait), cannot be condoned on NESA.

Sorry if this has resulted in any \"disapointment\"..............well no I\'m not actually........the reputation of NESA is greater than any \"non-legal\" fishing exploits.

Comment

The original post was left to your imagination,the replies were insinuating he was poaching,in hindsight your probably right Tony
                    Cheers Alan...

Comment

Working...
                    X